Laboratoires DIEPHARMEX is a Swiss-based family-run pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Geneva.
For more than 15 years, our company is the market leader in Ear Care with its flagship product line Audispray, sold in more than 20 countries across Europe and overseas. Since 2016, our product portfolio grows further with our new product line Micro H, an innovative treatment against hemorrhoids in disposable doses and wipes, and a series of new product acquisitions, including Kenergon and Rhinocure.
To date, our team is made up of 20 individuals, holding various positions ranging from finance or supply chain management to business development. At Laboratoires DIEPHARMEX, we are all committed to our work, and we keep on growing our business with passion and enthusiasm.
Following its 3-year growth agenda, Laboratoires DIEPHARMEX has identified a rapid increase of marketing activities across our different markets to generate strong value to our consumers. As part of the Commercial Development department, the Product Manager Assistant will have a diverse number of responsibilities, high level of interactions with multifunctional teams and exposure to various countries.
Reporting to our Brand & Product Manager, the Product Manager Assistant main activities will cover the following:
- Provide support in market analysis and research of different categories to assess launch opportunities
- Perform competitive intelligence reviews in our key markets using monthly market data
- Provide analytical support to the Brand & Product Manager on key projects / initiatives aligned with the management team priorities
- Closely keep track of the e-content creation and approval of digital marketing campaigns
- Follow-up and support the monthly reporting of digital campaigns and closely keep track of our digital marketing KPI’s to secure best-in-class executions in social media
- Work in collaboration with our marketing agency in the creation of impactful articles for our online product blogs
- Competition monitoring: gather and share social media best practices
Marketing tools & support
- Provide support to the Brand & Product Manager with the development of the 2019 trade marketing material and lead the implementation in local markets
- Support main markets with the creation of specific local marketing material
- Provide support in the development of the company product portfolio in collaboration with our marketing agency
Qualifications & skills
- First work experience is mandatory, ideally with exposure to the pharmaceutical, FMCG or cosmetics industry
- Preferred study track: marketing, business or management
- Fluent in English, French is a strong asset
- Ability to show proactiveness, to solve problems and to set priorities
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work within cross-functional teams
- Strong attention to details and rigorous
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Contract type: Temporary (6-8 months)
- Location: based in Geneva
- Entry date: as soon as possible
- Compensation: based on the applicant profile.
Please send your resume and cover letter (in English) by email to Gustavo LUQUE: firstname.lastname@example.org