Laboratoires DIEPHARMEX is a Swiss-based family-run pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Geneva.
For more than 15 years, our company is the market leader in Ear Care with its flagship product line Audispray, sold in more than 20 countries across Europe and overseas. Since 2016, our product portfolio grows further with our new product line Micro H, an innovative treatment against hemorrhoids in disposable doses and wipes, and a series of new product acquisitions, including Kenergon and Rhinocure.
To date, our team is made up of 20 individuals, holding various positions ranging from finance or supply chain management to business development. At Laboratoires DIEPHARMEX, we are all committed to our work, and we keep on growing our business with passion and enthusiasm.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Export Manager will contribute to the sales growth plan in Europe, with a focus on the German market. Main activities include but or not limited to:
- Generating and enhancing product sales in the assigned markets & territories
- Managing the outsourced German Sales Force and its P&L
- Identifying, evaluating and maximizing new business opportunities based on P&L analysis
- Defining and implementing a 3 years business plan, A&P budget and Marketing plan in collaboration with the CEO and the Brand and Product Manager
- Selecting, reviewing performance and monitoring work from local distributors and business partners
- Implementing the sales area policy with the CEO.
- Master’s Degree in International Business or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with international exposure to the Consumer Healthcare, Cosmetics or FMCG industries in similar or related job role
- Significant and relevant exposure to the German market in similar or related job role
- Fluent in English and German. Working proficiency in French is an asset
- Eager to travel away from Geneva approximately 40% of the time (European countries, especially Germany)
- Teamwork and solution-oriented mindset with entrepreneurial thinking
- Proven sales and project management skills with the ability to work within predefined timescales and budget
- Pricing and sales decision-making responsibility in previous positions
- Contract type: permanent full-time (100%)
- Location: based in Geneva
- Entry date: as soon as possible
- Compensation: based on the applicant profile.
Please send your resume and cover letter (English only) by email to Benjamin ROUSSELOT: firstname.lastname@example.org